Treat everyone with politeness,
even those who are rude to you
- not because they are nice, but because you are.

Thursday, March 31, 2011

The gift of good manners and respect

My goal is to help parents and  children to achieve one of the most powerful gifts - The gift of good manners and  respect.
Children and adults with great good manners have a advantage over those who do not. They make friends easier, get along better with their siblings, parents, teachers, and in a long perspective will be much better employees and spouses.
I can affirm this because I can see this in my own life.
 My youngest son - Bryan, another day said "Mom, I love you, I am so grateful to have you as my mother!"  Very happy to hear that, I ask him, why? "You are great, you teach me all the good manner things and guess what? Because of this I really have more friends!"
It was so good to hear this from my son, because I start everything because of them - my children! And because it is something we start to lose in our society, I decide to go on and try to pass it on to my friends, and why not, for you? 

No comments:

Post a Comment